Our quality, organic, fair trade unrefined Shea Butter, is source directly from a co-operative of rural women in Ghana. It is a great natural moisturiser with a creamy texture, rich in vitamins A, E and F.
- Fights fine lines, wrinkles, scars, stretch marks, and uneven skin tone
- Is safe for men, women, children and also pregnant moms
- Helps stop the itching of stretching skin
- Strengthens and regenerates skin by enhancing collagen production
- Has many additional uses including anti-inflammatory ointment, scalp treatment, hair serum, lip treatment, and salve (see Recipes)
- Lasts up to 2 years (when you store it correctly)
Shea Butter (organic and unrefined) is loaded with vitamins and perfect for use in lotions, hair products and natural handmade soaps. It is easy to mix with essential oils such as Lavender, Rose Geranium, Eucalyptus and Peppermint.
Shea Butter may be used as an organic raw ingredient, in natural skincare formulation, or applied to the skin as is.
Simple hair butter recipe:
70% Shea Butter - to seal in moisture
13% Coconut oil - penetrates hair strands
15% Jamaican Black Castor oil - helps restore damaged hair
2% Essential Oil blend (Rosemary essential oil and sweet orange essential oil)
Melt Shea Butter in a double boiler, and once melted mix in the rest of the ingredients. Only add the essential oil once the mixture has cooled. Pour into jars and refrigerate. Use on hair and skin.