Yes we do have a PDF Price List.
Please fill your details here, and it will be delivered into your mailbox!
Please be aware that products and prices do change from time to time, so we recommend that you rather check prices on our Online Store.
EASY & FASTER TURNAROUND TIME: Shop via the Online Store
· Add products to your Cart, then click the shopping bag icon on the top right-hand corner of the page, and click "Proceed to checkout."
· At checkout you will be directed to make a payment using your CreditCard, Direct EFT, or Direct Bank Deposit.
LONGER TURNAROUND TIME: Email us your request
· Send us an email (to firstname.lastname@example.org) with your order details, including your delivery address and phone number. We will send you an invoice with payment details. Only once your payment has cleared in our bank account, which may take a few days, will your order will be actioned for processing.
· Lead time is 5 days to dispatch.
· Please note that offline orders do not qualify for any online specialsand discounts.
· All payments are processed through Payfast, a secure payment gateway.
· Payment options include credit card, debit card, and instant EFT.
· We also offer Direct Bank Deposit - bank details are provided at checkout.
· For any Eft payments, please email us your Proof Of Payment to email@example.com and use your order number as the payment reference.
· We ship everywhere within South Africa using our courier partner, TheCourier Guy. We use economy road freight services.
· We ship worldwide (EVERYWHERE ELSE ON THE PLANET), as long as a valid delivery address and postal code is provided, using DHL express services -shipping is calculated in real time on our site.
· Please note - We do not ship to P.O Boxes.
Delivery is calculated at checkout based on the order weight, but below are typical costs:
· Local (Cape Town) - R85 flat rate.
· National (anywhere else in South Africa) - R130 for orders up to 15kg. R195for orders between 15.1kg and 25kg.
· Outlying or Rural Areas - Please note that the shipping quote can differ to the actual shipping cost, due to courier surcharges. We will contact you immediately should this be the case.
· International - delivery is calculated at checkout. It is an average of $10 -$30 for up to 2.5kg, depending on region. Then usually increments of$10 per kg for over 2.5kg.
Please note that any import duties and taxes will need to be settled by the customer.
· South African Orders - Orders are processed and dispatched Mondays to Fridays.
· Orders need to be placed by 11am on the day for dispatch on the same day.
· Delivery with the courier takes between 1 to 4 working days from day of dispatch, except for outlying areas which may take longer (up to 7 working days).
· International Orders - Delivery to most international destinations takes5 to 10 working days from the day of dispatch. We use DHL Express worldwide service.
Regrettably, we will not be held responsible for any delivery or postage delays that arise from any issues beyond our control, including but not limited to wars, courier issues and postal strikes, incorrect addresses and acts of God. Courier services may be delayed during lockdown, holidays, big sales etc.
· Select the 'Local pickup' option at checkout.
· Once your order is processed and booked for collection with one of our delivery services, you will get a tracking number with a clickable link via email. Please check your junk email folder if you do not get the email after a few days.
· You can track you order until it is delivered.
· If there is a problem or delay with your order in transit, please contact the courier services directly with your waybill/tracking details, and they will be able to assist you.
· The courier company used will always attempt to deliver to your door.If no one is home or no one answers, they will often try to contact you directly. If they cannot get hold of you, they will attempt delivery again on their next delivery run.