On this page we answer your questions regarding
- How to place an order
- Dispatch, Shipping and Delivery
DO YOU HAVE A PRICE LIST
We are glad you have found our product. We do have a PDF pricelist, however be aware that as our products are constantly being added on, the pricelist is not always updated, and as such we highly recommend that you refer to the product price on the shop part of our website.
HOW DO I PLACE AN ORDER
- Well, we are super happy you have found something that you like!
EASY & FASTER TURNAROUND TIME:
- Ordering from us is super easy - all you need to do is select the add to cart button on a given product and once you've finished your selection of products, click the shopping bag icon on the top right of the page, and then click "Proceed to checkout." That's how easy it is!
- At checkout you will be directed to make a payment using your credit card or direct EFT, or Direct Bank Deposit.
LONGER TURNAROUND TIME:
- Alternatively, you can send us an email with your order details, including your deivery address and phone number. We will send you an invoice with payment details. Only once your payment has cleared in our bank account, which may take a few days, will your order will be actioned for processing.
- With these 'offline' invoices we have to create the invoice and then an order and process it via our online store. As such this method is longer and has a minimum of 5 days turnaround-time before order is dispatched.
- Offline orders do not qualify for any online specials and discounts that we run from time to time.
- Before you order via email, ask yourself this "do I really want to order via email, wait longer for my order AND not qualify for the fab discounts?
- If your answer is yes, please, by all means email us here:
What are my payment options?
- All our payment options are safe and secure. They run through Payfast.
- Payment options include credit card, debit card, and instant EFT.
- Direct Bank Deposit - at checkout you receive our banking details.
- Eft payments may be made for any orders placed via email. Please send a Proof Of Payment via email to firstname.lastname@example.org using you order number as reference for orders placed via email.
WHERE & HOW DO YOU SHIP
- We ship everywhere within South Africa using our courier partner, The Courier Guy. We use economy road freight services.
- Coming soon - We ship worldwide (EVERYWHERE ELSE ON THE PLANET), as long as a valid delivery address and postal code is provided, using DHL express services.
- Please note - We do not ship to P.O Boxes.
HOW MUCH DOES DELIVERY COST
Delivery is calculated at checkout based on the order weight, but below are typical avarage costs:
- Local (Cape Town) - R85 flat rate.
- National (anywhere else in South Africa) - R130 for orders up to 15kg. R190 for orders between 15.1kg and 25kg
- Please note that shipping quotes, for a very small percentage of outlying areas, are not final on our website. Should the final shipping cost be more than the quoted amount, you will be informed prior to your order being processed.
- Coming soon -Internationally (everywhere else in the world) - delivery is calculated at check out. It is an average of $10 - $30 upto 2.5kg,depending on region. Small increments of about $10 per kg over 2.5kg.
Please note, various import duties and taxes may be incurred on delivery to certain regions. We send our products delivered duties unpaid with DHL Express from South Africa and we have zero control over these duties that may be incurred.
HOW LONG DOES DELIVERY TAKE
- South African Orders - Orders are processed and dispatched on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
- Orders need to be placed by 11am the previous to fall within the next dispatch day.
- Delivery with the courier takes between 1 to 3 working days from day of dispatch, except for outlying areas which may take longer (up to 6 working days).
- International Orders - Delivery to most international destinations takes betwen 3 to 5 working days from the day of dispatch. We use DHL Express worldwide service.
- COVID UPDATTE: We only dispatch on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays during the South African Lockdown. Delivery with our courier is taking longer than usual at this time.
Regrettably, we will not be held responsible for any delivery or postage delays that arise from unsuspecting issues beyond our control, including but not limited to wars, courier issues and postal strikes, incorrect addresses and acts of God. Courier services may be delayed during lockdown, holidays, big sales etc.
MAY I COLLECT MY ORDER IN PERSON
As a safety measure for ourselves and you, our customers, we regret no collections are permited during covid 19
HOW DO I TRACK MY ORDER
- Once your order is processed and booked for collection with one of our delivery services, you will get a tracking number with a clickable link via email. Please check you junk email folder if you do not get the email after a few days.
- You can track you order until it is delivered.
- If there is a problem or delay with your order in transit, the quickest way to getting it resolved is to contact the courier services directly with your waybill/tracking details and they will assist in getting your order delivered soonest.
WHAT IF I AM NOT HOME TO ACCEPT MY DELIVERY
- The courier company used will always attempt to deliver to your door. If no one is home or no one answers, they will often try to contact via a call. If still no luck, the couriers will attempt delivery again on their next delivery run.
- For easier management of the delivery of your Isivuno products, an email upon fulfillment of your order will be sent with tracking details included. If you find there may be an issue with the delivery address or contact, please contact the couriers directly with your tracking details and they will assist with the delivery much more swiftly.